- went to Walt Disney World Resort
- went to the Disney 24 Hour Event at Magic Kingdom
- went on a Carnival Cruise
- enjoyed a day trip to Downtown Jacksonville with our friends from Tampa
- A few of our days were spent under the sun and in the lake, at Flamingo Lake
- took advantage of Kids Bowl Free
WOW! Now that I finished that little recap of our Summer, I realize we had a very eventful couple of months! So, you can only imagine how ready I am for back-to-school season. With it comes teacher's gifts and Fall crafts. I can't wait! Here's a few crafts that feature CHALKBOARD.
Which is your favorite Back to School Chalkboard idea? Show me which you make by tagging me on Instagram. I'm @jonahbonah!